Time Management (TM)
It a complete integrated system for supporting the planning and control of personnel activities.
The Human Resources Management system consists of many components, which are capable of working together.
NSD Human Resources / Time Management sub-Module (TM); provides full functionality for management of time and leave information in the Company including time collection and evaluation of time and absence data for employees.
The NSD ERP SYSTEM Time Management:
- Allows you to display and record working times flexibly.
- Information on working times is used to calculate gross wages in NSD SYSTEM Payroll Accounting.
- Several options are available for recording working times, including a central time sheet, online menus, time recording systems, and Employee Self-Service (ESS) applications.
- You can manage time accounts (such as leave, flextime) manually or automatically.
- Working times can be used for activity allocation in Controlling. Costs generated by the working times can be assigned according to their source in Controlling.
- Information from NSD SYSTEM Time Management is used in NSD SYSTEM-Logistics and Project Management to determine employees' availability for capacity requirements planning.
The Personnel Time Management component offers you support in performing all human resources processes involving the planning, recording, and valuation of employees' work performed and absence times.